Moving the Needle With Your Clients’ Retirement Asset Planning
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Time: 11:30am - 1:00pm
Location: Minnehaha Country Club
Speaker: Cannon Teleconference
This will be the first in-person meeting of the council during this program year. We look forward to greeting you!
There is a limit of 50 attendees for this event. Attendees must pre-register.
If you do not feel well, or have been exposed to Covid, we ask that you stay home and attend the live webinar.
Meeting Protocol Information:
- All SFEPC members will be required to pre-register. Since spots are limited, please be courteous to other members and cancel your registration if a conflict arises.
- SFEPC members will be given priority when registering. Guests will be included only if space allows.
- A plated meal will be served by Minnehaha Country Club staff. Their staff will be masked and is required to complete a daily screening prior to work.
- Seating will be 4 people per round table.
- Attendees are encouraged to wear masks when not eating.
- The program will also be offered for you to stream at your home or office. If you are not feeling well, or are not comfortable attending in person, please register to attend the live webinar which begins at NOON. A registration link will be provided to members.
Please Note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
About the Program:
The disposition of retirement assets remains a very common concern among our clients. Rich, poor or in between, just about everyone needs guidance on preserving and managing these assets in a tax-efficient manner. We owe it to our clients to possess and maintain a high degree of expertise concerning these issues. Areas in which special expertise is required include the following:
- Taxation and Distribution Rules for IRAs and Qualified Plans
- Roth Conversions
- Using IRAs and Qualified Retirement Plans for Charitable Giving
- Asset Protection for Retirement Assets
See Upcoming Event Calendar