Premium Finance and Estate Planning: Does it work in 2023?
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
Topics covered in the presentation will be:
- Premium finance basics:
- What is premium finance?
- How does premium finance integrate with estate planning?
- Understanding the evolving market
- Traditional methodology (net worth model)
- Income methodology
- Avoiding the pitfalls
- Understanding the effect of the interest environment
- What should you look for in a carrier program?
- Where does premium financing work in today’s market?
- How does the impending changes influence estate planning premium finance viability?
- Where does premium finance still make sense?
Registration for in-person attendance will close at 5 pm on Friday, March 10th.
About the Speaker:
Troy Branch, JD, CLU, ChFC
Troy Branch originally hailed from Camden, New Jersey where he earned a football scholarship to play at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. As a student-athlete, Branch holds a bachelor’s degree in history and a law degree from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
He began his career in financial services as a registered representative with Ameritas Life. Currently he is the 2nd Vice President, Advanced Solutions and Design with Ameritas Life Insurance Company, where he consults with client advisors and insurance professionals. Troy has over 15 years advanced markets experience where his specialties include nonqualified executive benefits planning, estate planning, wealth management and risk mitigation. His speaking appearances include guest lecturing stints at University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Texas Tech University, NAIFA/FSP Advanced Practice Symposia and most recently, FPA national conference. His industry involvement includes being a board member of the Lincoln, Nebraska and National FSP boards.
Personally, he is married to Dr. Julie Jones-Branch, PhD and the have two active children Derek (19) and Kya (17).